Sunday, July 19, 2009

Star Wars Cross-Stitch

See? I wasn't kidding, it is a big part of my life (even though I'm 24 years old!) Actually, these were cross-stitched many, many years ago but when I was googling online - instead of prepping for the next school year ;p - I stumbled across a Star Wars website that I I had built about 10 years ago. I had completely forgotten about it. On it I found these photos - I do still have the completed patterns.

They were supposed to be Christmas Ornaments, however, only the Jar Jar one has been made into an ornament (when I dig out my Christmas materials in November, I'll try to remember to take pictures and post it).

Here they are, in all its geekyness...

The Naboo Crusier:


Qui-Gon Jinn:


Jedi Master Poof: (my 2nd favorite Jedi Master... Ki Adi Mundi is my first ;p)


Darth Maul:


Lott Dod:


Jar Jar Binks: (This one has since been made into an ornament)


Battle Droid:


There is also a Queen Amidala one but she hasn't been finished (and still hasn't 10 years later!), when - well... if - it ever gets finished, I'll make sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment