Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goombas rule my world

I'm walking through Hobby Lobby and find their latch key materials on sale. Hmmm... haven't worked with that in a while. So then and there, in the middle of the store, I decide to make a Goomba pillow from latch key materials. I purchase my items, check out, and promptly return home to turn my cross-stitch/seed bead/perler bead pattern into a larger latchkey pattern. It turned out VERY small, but I very much love it.

I used my sewing machine to sew blue fabric onto the back (sorry I have no pictures of that) and stuff it. It took me MULTIPLE trys and reaping out seams to get it right (I kept catching the yarn between the two fabrics and sewing over them).

I am pleased, although it is small, with the end result.

And the photos:





Yes... it is VERY small

No comments:

Post a Comment