Monday, July 29, 2013

W.I.P.s

So... I am that type of crafter that has about 100 different projects going on at one time. No joke. Here is the start of a Doctor Who scarf. I've been working on this for over 3 years now... :( I know. Failure. However, in my defense (or perhaps a really poor excuse), its super hot where I live for about 10 months out of the year, leaving me with a very narrow window to actually knit in. I mean, seriously, who knits when its over 100 degrees outside? Not this girl.

 photo P1110615.jpg

Fish City... What to say about this monster? I've been working on this for about 2.5 years. I feel like I'm nowhere. Then again... I don't even remember the last time I picked this one up to work on it (not that I can actually pick it up mind you). This project, sadly, keeps getting shoved to the side in favor of smaller projects.

 photo P1110613.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment