Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stocking Sunday

So here's how I spent my Sunday (today). Making stockings. Six to be exact. One for me, one for the boyfriend Chris, one for our cat Mustang, one for our cat Mercedes, one for our guiena pig Artemis, one for our guiena pig Porthos. WHEW... I spent all day on this. However I spent very little money. I already had fusible fleece and used fabric scraps already in the apartment.

The lining of the stocking is made from the same fabric that is folded over the cuff of the stocking. All six in their christmasy glory:


Chris's stocking:


My stocking:


Mercedes the Cat's Stocking:


Mustang the Cat's Stocking:


Artemis the Guiena Pig's Stocking:


Porthos the Guiena Pig's Stocking:


And all the stockings hanging in their rightful place in the apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment